Saturday, June 23, 2007

Imagine... Holly in Rhode Island

Holly has been in Rhode Island for a few days now, and I'm pretending not to miss her. It's working a little.

Today Holly sent me photos, and I couldn't decide which to put up here. Then on the Always Learning List, Marji wrote
"You could sa-a-a-ay I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."

I don't know yet which structure or foundation they were artsifying, but it looks fun.



Below is evidence that Holly is seeing things very unlike what she knows in New Mexico:



I'm grateful to the Trainor family for giving Holly the opportunity to visit a place no one in our family had ever been before! Holly babysat last spring and saved her money for this trip. She paid for her own airfare and it's wonderful that an unschooling family is hosting her.

THANKS! Thanks for everything, and thanks for the photos.

1 comment:

kelli said...

OOh, it looks like they're having such a great time! We miss all of you!