Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Very Quiet House

Keith and the kids have gone camping in Arizona with a few thousand others, at Estrella Mountain Park on the west side of Phoenix. Holly hasn't been to that event since she was little. The boys have been some years. This year all three are there. I spent the past couple of weeks repairing and replenishing their wardrobes, and then baked bread, cookies and sausage/cheese things. I did the fun stuff in a clean home and don't have to camp in the dust. But I'm glad the kids get to go, and feel somewhat guilty for not being there to help Keith out. I'll be helping a lot when they get back with all that dirty laundry, coolers, dishes... No problem.

I miss Holly most of all, because she tells me stories and asks interesting questions.

No comments: