This morning I took my friend Ramona King to breakfast at 6:00 a.m. It's her birthday. We go to breakfast on the 25th every year, to celebrate both our birthdays. I like that. I wish I had taken a camera. She looked so pretty and had a beautiful dress on.
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you kinda TRIED to kill you, and that's no good.
2. If you're good at something, don't feel guilty if you don't make it your "life's work." Do it for fun!
3. Why so inflexible? Breathe!
4. Something is out there, it's trying to kill you, but you don't have to make if your life's work. Breathe!
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Two Lives to Live.
Oh wait... that's what it would be if it were a soap opera. Sitcom...
The Dodd Couple. No.
Great Dodd Almighty. NOO, no no... No. Can't.
87110? (not very exciting...)
The Sandra Dodd Show.
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see the best back yard I've ever had, my hot tub and Keith's old green Dodge truck.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing who comes to visit Kirby, and continuing with party prep, tomorrow my plans include a twelve-hour birthday party for Kirby (22) and me (55) and Keith (thirty-and-a-Kirby) and Sunday, I want to relax and recuperate!