1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Neil Diamond, years ago, at the armory for the arts in Santa Fe, when it really was just a big empty room of an armory.
2. Rice pudding is a recipe I recently made that was delicious!
3. It's time for yardwork. Not very exciting to read, but exciting for me to do!
4. The cool October weather is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word "whatever"again, it'll be too soon. (I thought for a long time. I like words. And I like when people say "Whatever you want to do is fine" but I don't like "whatever" as a put-down response, at all.)
6. To one side of the curving road was a canyon, and on the other was a mountainside. (But that's how New Mexico is, most places, so again... boring answer. Sorry.)
7. And as for the weekend, to