Friday, October 31, 2008

Retroactive Friday Fill-In

I like this week's questions, but I couldn't have filled it in on Friday, due to lack of time and secrecy. So retroactively, what I would have liked to have written on October 31, written retroactively, early on November 2.

1. My favorite food seasoning is green chile, but that's already food. So lately, coriander. (Or if chocolate counts...).

2. Kirby on the phone is music to my ears.

3. Lucky is never appreciated as much as unluckiness is bemoaned.

4. Happiness is something I take very seriously.

5. Many people could be much happier with the smallest of attitude changes.

6. Grease and Grease II, and a birthday card, was the last thing I bought at the store. (Not counting the grocery store. That was pineapple, maraschino cherries, tortillas and brown sugar.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing a gift for Holly, tomorrow my plans include Holly's surprise birthday party, and Sunday, I want to recuperate!     and possibly go to a movie with Holly, although at 17 she will no longer need me to go with her to R rated movies. Maybe she'll take me anyway, sometimes.

No comments: