Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins for those not shopping

1. My stomach has nothing to complain about.

2. Doris's cucumber and sour cream dip is what I ate the most of on Thursday.

3. The yard is giving me seeds for next year.

4. With people I love is where I'd rather be at any given time.

5. The smell of a wood fire reminds me of singing with Keith (or sometimes of the hot tub, sitting with Keith).

6. Sleep is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Hearing how Holly's big Friday sales day went, when she gets home, tomorrow my plans include ...nothing... and Sunday, I want to ... these are hard questions. I look around and see dozens of things I would like to do, and that I might do, but none of them would sound interesting in writing.

Congratulations to Janet of Friday Fill-Ins. This is her 100th set. I've only been participating for the past some, but on her site it's a big anniversary!

No comments: