Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mid-March Madness

Bo's art is finished and at the Random page.

Tomorrow I'm hosting an online chat about ideas, quotes and affirmations that help unschoolers be more the way they'd like to be. SandraDodd.com/chats/affirmations

Holly has two jobs now—a flower shop on Mondays (she worked seven hours on Monday) and Zumiez. Tonight she's at karaoke. I don't see her as much as I used to!

Marty is housesitting for a friend, and so I won't see him much for a few days.

I've worked in the yard a lot lately, but it's not the sort of thing that shows much. Rearranging of piles of branches, compost piles, wood, dirt... Keith knows, and I know, and my legs know and my hands are sore.

I've worked on webpages, and on plans for a symposium in Santa Fe in January, and done lots of laundry and listened to lots of music. I made a big pot of stroganoff and had friends over to eat, and made a pineapple upside down cake and sent 2/3 of it home with Bo to share with his basketball-playing buddies.

Keith is off at singing practice. I'm heating the hot tub for him. After many people in and out today, I'm home alone and it's cool and quiet and dark. Very, very nice. Now to read the e-mail I was too busy to read today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that I think she'd need help - but do please tell Holly if she wants any flower shop info/advice that Libby has worked there ten years now, and I'd be glad to put them in touch.