When Holly and I went back to get some more, one of the plants was too big to fit in the car without breaking the already-bloomingness of it, but luckily we were just a couple of blocks from the house, so I walked them home in the cart. Keith will take the cart back when he takes the dog for a walk tonight. Keith dug two beautiful big holes in the back, much better than the one I did by myself while he was gone last weekend. Here are some details:
1. It's cold and lonely in the deep dark night... and it's cold and wet 18" below the surface of our yard; Keith just dug two deep holes for our new flowers (see above!).
2. On my deck are hanging tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is SLEEP! (This question has come around before... I did just recently buy some Skin-So-Soft to keep mosquitos off Holly, and it smells like the tub baths of my childhood, which is a nice thing.).
4. I no longer enjoy a nice long ride. I'm increasingly afraid of car rides.
5. Well, first of all ... First of all, now can there be a "first of all" without a second of all?.
6. My deceased mother and Holly; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was irritating. (My mom irritated me, not Holly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ice cream, tomorrow my plans include a funeral (memorial service, rather) for Keith's mom, in Alamogordo and Sunday, I want to water my wonderful yard and meet Nuee, a cat who's going to come and live with us because her owner is moving to Hawaii.!