Saturday, June 18, 2011

Schuyler in Hennebont


Schuyler, on the medieval wall in Hennebont today. David was taking a photo of her at the same time.

I haven't been able to upload videos here in Baud, but I will when I get back near London.  There have been other photos added at the travel blog here:    http://sandraeurope2011.blogspot.com/

Our hostess, Helene (Helena the Fortunate, for my SCA readers), went into the hospital Friday afternoon for pneumonia.  There's been a little cold going around here, but it hit her hard and fast, and she'll be in until at least late Sunday.  So the Waynforths and I will go back to the UK without having said goodbye to her.  I got to talk to her sister, Veronique, today when she called and Leon wasn't home.    The Waynforth and McNeill kids have gotten along really well.

No comments: