Monday, December 17, 2012

Come, let us adore Him

nativity scene with star wars figures


Robbie Prieto, age nine, of Nottingham, New Hampshire
Colleen, his mom, wrote:
We’ve been snowed and iced in for a couple days, which tends to add all sorts of silliness to our lives :-)

So today, inspired by a snowman-themed nativity set he found in our boxes of Christmas decorations, Robbie decided to build a nativity of his own.

I posted the photo on Facebook but thought I’d share it with you in case you didn’t get to see it there, as it really cracks me up every time I see it. When he decided to use the three yodas I darn near burst giggling :-)

Colleen :-)

Oh come let us adore Him 
With The Force 


More about Robbie, his mom, their family, unschooling...

3 comments:

slmlegs said...

AWESOME!!!

Colleen said...

Robbie says with a big smile that he very much likes how you wrote

"Oh come let us adore Him
With The Force"

:-)
Colleen

me said...

A friend pointed me here.

This is perhaps the most perfect nativity in the history of nativities.

Robbie gets 2 lightsabers up!