Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Leaving England

I'm putting the last things in my bag. Then I sleep, and we'll leave for the airport at 6:45 a.m. I'll be in Albuquerque, I hope, at 9:00 p.m., having been in Charlotte and then Phoenix before.

One piece of paper I want to chuck out rather than keep has nots on things I wanted to remember, or look up:
Roomster
white vinegar
skids
waltzer

I would love to look up everything I've seen or talked to people about, but I've spent a lot of time seeing things and talking to people. I still haven't even looked at my photos from Sunday, though I did move them into a folder on the computer and back up the hard drive. I know some are really good, too. I hope. :-)

So tomorrow I get to see Keith and Doozy, and in a few days, Marty and Ashlee.
Maybe if I stay awake, I can sleep longer in the plane.

No comments: