Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Five Favorite Posts project

Zenmomma tagged me in a cool "archive-meme." I don't use the sorting tags for my posts. Now I wish I had. I figure all of mine are about my family and unschooling, but now I find I need to dig through to find friends and myself.

My favorite post about family:
Three teens! I have three teens!

My favorite post about friends:
Lunch with Carol
This one doesn't have a photo, but it has important credits.
A friends blog was hard to narrow down. I only have a few, but all seemed important. So after you look at the other "real answers," if you want to see my runner-up favorites, Sorooshians, Howard, Bo on a trip to see Wendy and Anne (not appearing in that film), and Ben. I wrote about "conference friends" here.

My favorite post about Moi:
I Think I'm Getting Old

My favorite post about something I love:
Flowers, compost, patience, trees

Finally, a favorite post of my choice:
Finding Beauty

This wasn't easy at all! "Something I love"? (Looking up at the photos makes it seem I love flowers, but I don't feel like "a flower lover.") I love my kids, my life, my house, my yard, the SCA, my friends, music, my website. I have a whole blog about my website! On this blog, there's a post on my History page and moving toys, and more on my pages at aboutunschooling.blogspot. The Virgin Mary's diaper bag is the most recent news there at the moment. Some serious history of my own discovering! (well... indirectly...)

Thank you for reading. If you want to jump in and do one of these, leave a note here with a link to your blog, please! (I'm declining to tag this time, but I do think it's a cool game.)

3 comments:

Zenmomma said...

The *was* hard wasn't it? Thanks for playing. I enjoyed reading a few that I missed the first time around.

Sandra Dodd said...

Oh, I just re-read the instructions I failed to follow:

"Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintences so that you get to know each other better....and don't forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!"

My newer acquaintances have newer blogs without five old posts. I love seeing brand-new blogs, and I think it was zenmomma who said she liked to go back and read first posts of blogs. Some of my other newishest friends live at Facebook or Myspace and couldn't really participate. And a couple I would've picked have already been tagged, so I can just bop back and forth between the links and read LOTS of good unschooler stuff!

unschoolingsupermom said...

I was tagged by Diana who was tagged by Mary and so I had to go look back at my year and pick my five. I tried to pick the best. You can look if you like. I just wanted you to know that I love reading your posts on unschooling discussion boards and hope one day to meet you in person.