Good day! I'm having a nice week, though I realized last night that some sewing I've been promising to do isn't finished, so that's what I'm doing tonight and tomorrow, for sure. I hope.
Holly has done another piece of changing-photo-gif art and she's letting me share it with those who come by here, even though it's VERY cool as her MySpace profile picture.
It started with a new photo of our cat, Tiger. The poster is in her room. The tattoos are temps from a little Dover book. The haircut she did herself. The photo manipulation tool was Photoshop Elements 2.0 (an old one). She took all the photos. I think it's just amazing.
1. Please don't tell me that you're smart and wonderful. It cancels itself out.
2. Can you wake up and stand up, walk and talk immediately in the morning? (It has made my life better that that's one of my abilities. I don't need to stretch or wake up slowly or have coffee or anything; I wake up fully functional.)
3. The color green makes me want to sing! And it makes me want to start gathering up yard-working stuff and buy some peat pots and seeds!
4. I have a craving for ... nothing. I'm just happy as things are..
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it occasionally, for a minute, to imprint a memory or take a photo, but there's no one moment I would love more than I love the everydayness of my life.
6. Eyes are the thing that made me cry when I saw Slumdog Millionaire. (NO SPOILERS in the comments here, please. Let people watch their own movies, but that one was rough for me as a mom.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Marty's friend Ashlee, tomorrow my plans include sewingand Sunday, I want to watch Desperate Housewives with Holly (and sort and fold lots of laundry)!