Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Thinking Caps for Learn Nothing Day!

It's time to start thinking about Learn Nothing Day, July 24. It might be fun to think about the idea of a thinking cap... Hmmm... and caps display more easily between July 24ths than t-shirts do.


Caps to wear while learning nothing!
So I guess not "thinking caps," but "non-thinking caps"... or something.

Clicking either cap will take you to a page where you could buy one for $14.99 plus shipping, which is the base price with no markup at Cafe Press.

I myself will have a very difficult time of not learning this year, as I'll be traveling by train from Norwich or Thetford to London with the Waynforth family and checking into a hotel in London to be safely near the Saturday conference. I need to know all that *before* that day. I need to ask all my questions on Thursday or save them until Saturday, maybe. It won't be easy, but for the good of all unschoolerkind, I'll do my best.

1 comment:

Alex Polikowsky said...

Gee I love caps and I realy want one!