Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time marches on at PayPal

input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="8913968

A year and a half later, I go in to make a similar checkout button, and the number now is something quite like HEQUACKV4B6GL. I used to have a seven-digit number. Now I'm on into 13 alpha/numeric places. Wowie.


But anyway...
What I meant to say was that after tweaking and twirling things all day, registration is open for the Always Learning Live Symposium. Registration and information are here.

Today I sent a copy of The Big Book of Unschooling to someone in Greece! I wish I had kept a list of all the countries I had sent them to. It's past fifteen, I'm sure, but this was the first to Greece.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

The timing and location of this one is looking very doable for my family! I *love* that it's geared towards unschooling a la the Always Learning list.