Friday, April 04, 2008
Holly two ways
If I do these, I'll go and check what others have done, and I like that. I won't remember to do them always, but I'm just going to piggy-back it on whatever other post I might have on that Friday, if any.
1. Last night I saw my friend Ben Emerson.
2. The memory of a Maypole on a foggy, early Spring morning makes me wanna dance! (somewhere I do have a photo of that, bu not online; it was at the Old Atenveldt Reunion at the Texas Rennaisance Faire site in the early 1980's)
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is best done at Garduño's
4. Lyle Perry is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of cool, wet dirt reminds me so much of springtime! (There's a bulb that came up in my yard a couple of weeks ago and has bloomed pink already.)
6. Holly reminded me how aware she is and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Keith being home, tomorrow my plans include playing in the yard (a.k.a. "yardwork," but it's fun!) and Sunday, I want to make lots of sets of Thinking Sticks!