Friday, February 18, 2011

a little confusion about "the light"

The other day I was talking to Holly on the phone.  I was standing in the entryway of Emily Schnarr's house, pacing back and forth and talking.  I saw my shadow, and told Holly I needed to hurry and do something before the light changed.  Or maybe I said I needed to take a photo before the light changed.


There's the photo I took with my phone, and immediately mailed it to Holly, who responded
When you said 'light change,' I thought you meant traffic light lol!!

Then a few days later I was walking around "south Philly" with a special secret-route map Amy Childs gave me, and saw this:

5 comments:

Amy and Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Haha, awesome!

Like many people do, I appreciate your ability to really NOTICE things. Yay.

xoAmy

Deanne said...

Cue the Twilight Zone music.

Stephanie said...

I do love synchronicity. :)

Unknown said...

Cool!!! I am really into photography ( my dad was a professional photographer) and you are very creative and perceptive with your photos!!!!
They say , capture and express something!