Self-tagged from Ronnie's "Blog of the Zombie Princess"
who have been tagged must
[who want to might] write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question.
Tag 8 people to answer the questions.
1. How many songs are on your iPod?
I don't have an iPod, but I have iTunes on my computer. It says 1946, but some of those are conference presentations and there are a couple of books in there.
2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
"I Wish I Was Magic" (even thought it's not grammatically perfect) by Linda Arnold, which is on my iTunes.
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
People, Entertainment Weekly, Smithsonian, Ode (about to expire; I'm not reading it much) and we get National Geographic after my mother-in-law finishes. She used to give us her New Mexico magazines, but is giving them to the library now, I just discovered. Hey...
4. What are your favorite scents?
Rain in the desert, chocolate cake or brownies baking, lilacs, my children's heads (with memories of when they were babies).
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Remodel the house so there would be a two story-greenhouse with a hot tub in it, with a deck accessible from the kitchen (which is upstairs) that opened into the top level of the greenhouse where the tomatoes would be ALL YEAR, and Keith would be saying "Why are we staying in this house if you have a million dollars?!" And I'd go Christmas shopping in Ireland.
6. What is your theme song?
Gilligan's Island (music, not the lyrics necessarily)
7. Do you trust easily?
Yes, but I'm increasingly philosophical about the failure of most people to be trustworthy.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I think before, during and after.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Nothing worse than mild irritation lately.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
Realistic, you mean, or satisfied? (Oh... we don't get to ask for clarification.)
I've never had much body-awareness. I lack spatial and kinesthetic, in the scheme of things, and so I'm clumsy and not athletic.
12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
Here, I guess, if my social network time is limited to online "social networks" and the real world doesn't count. :-)
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Temporary obsessions, not addictions: "My So-Called Life" (watched it on DVD and watched the special features), and gathering seeds from flowers in the yard. Not "addictions."
14. Why do people still believe in the supernatural?
Lightning, thunder, darkness, wind, sun, fear of lack of water, fear of too much water. Elemental forces and people's natural urge to find patterns.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Pinky and the Brain
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
a green Albuquerque sweatshirt
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
With enough sugar, yep. (Kept that answer...)
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Depends where. Someone gave me a five dollar bill I dropped the other day. If I knew whose it was, I'd return it. If I found it wind-blown into my yard, or up in the mountains, I'd spend it. (I'd look around for some more, depending where I saw it.)
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
chap stick, my glasses, my phone
20. What should you be doing right now?
This right here. And I have a phone call to make, so I should do that next.