A review so I don't repeat myself:
Okay. Besides those?
1. I'm grateful that our house doesn't leak. It has in the past, and it may in the future, but right now these days—not leaking.
2. Our house has a fireplace that works, and we have firewood. I love that. (The photo is from last year. The couch is moved, the mending is done, and we're down by one cat.)
3. I'm glad for an oldies station I listen to while I'm working in the yard, or driving. Real Oldies 1600. Seriously. It helps me play the lyrics game.
4. I'm grateful that people come and play The Lyrics Game with me, and that Photobucket recently added an option to arrange images most-recent-first, because that has made my image use WAY easier, and I can get new posts in there without much trouble at all. (Today's word is "light.")
So I guess #4 was actually two things, but I've saved one for #5. I've not said anything about politics except that I was tired of people asking me about it, but here's what I have to say now, having voted in private and trusted that people could tell quality from poop.
5. I'm glad that it won't be so embarrassing, for a few years, to be an American.