Friday, September 09, 2011

Broken things getting fixed

I'm in San Diego, listening to Ronnie Maier, sitting between Holly and Kirby, near James and Robyn Coburn, behind Pam and Rosie Sorooshian.

I got an e-mail this morning saying the paypal button wasn't working at the Big Book page, but I think it's fixed now.
http://sandradodd.com/bigbook/order


If it's not working, please let me know.

We've braved the big power outage of San Diego.
We're enduring the beach closure (sewage spill, related to the big power outage) that caused the cancellation (or rescheduling) of the surfing lesson.

Books can be ordered even while I'm here, though, because Keith is home and so are some already-packed-up books!

I hope everyone's having a good time, wherever you are, and thanks for keeping up with my web page updates. :-)

Sandra

No comments: