Sunday, March 17, 2019

At my more regular blog...

If there is not a post above this, go to the post below for news of Keith's Hospital Adventure.

The only blog I keep up regularly is a daily inspiration blog for unschooling parents. Last night I posted this:
Time out

Time out, please. I have tried to keep up here as though everything is normal, but I've missed a couple of days, and had more re-runs than usual. Tonight I'm too tired, but will share two things. #1 is this photo of me and baby Kirby Athena, taken by her dad yesterday; and #2, that her only grandpa, who is also my husband, has been in intensive care for two weeks. Today he's better than he has been, but it has not been steady improvement over the two weeks.

I might miss a few more posts in the coming days, or share more of the "greatest hits" or special forgotten posts from the past eight-and-a-half years.

Be happy with your families, please! Be grateful for all good things.


photo by Kirby Dodd, the Elder


Click here for the post that followed this one, of the beginning of Week 3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is no denying this child is related to the Dodd's! ;)