Friday, December 10, 2010

I was in India, Keith was in disguise





NICE!
I don't have a photo of the whole group of musicians, but they were playing music for live dancing, and Marty was one of the dancers.


This was my last day in India, and at a show and tell that afternoon I played recorder a little, and played one of the songs we've played for dancing, and told people that Keith and Marty would be at a masked ball with live music later that day.


The photo is by someone new to the SCA, named Lynn Keswani; Keith sent it to me.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

That's a good picture. A masked ball with live music sounds like fun.

Did you make Keith's tunic (is there a better name for it?)? The trim on it is gorgeous - is it ribbon or embroidery?

Sandra Dodd said...

I didn't make that tunic (that's the right name), but I've made a goodly number of them. :-)

It's commercial woven trim.

Glenda said...

=== but I've made a goodly number of them===

Yeah, after I'd posted here I went and read this morning's chat and saw that you mentioned you'd be making Keith another tunic =). I imagine you *have* made a few over the years y'all have been in SCA!!