This is coming in the middle of The Monkey Platter Festival, and so just in case I don't have time to get to the computer and write, I'm making one in advance.
1. I'm grateful to have several pairs of shoes. Often when I was a kid I only had one.
2. I'm grateful to have met all my grandparents. I was ten when the first one died, and grown with two children when the last one died.
3. I'm glad the physical therapists at the rehab center knew how to help me get my leg functional and strong again.
4. I'm grateful that a wooden hot tub made from a kit can last five years. (Maybe more, but five so far.)
5. I'm grateful for my MacBook because it's awesome and portable.