Friday, May 09, 2008
Perspective, and Friday
I'm in contact with some progressive/radical moms in India, and one forwarded an e-mail containing this series of images. Click each one to go to the next. There's a note that went with it, that will appear at the end. If anyone knows of the artist or the original, I'd love to know. It seems to have been scanned from a book. There's a video online of it, but the images aren't as clear and there's distracting music. I'd rather go at my own pace.
If it's a book, I hope I can get a copy!
Marcia found it! Zoom, by Istvan Banjai
and Schluyler found this: http://www.ist-one.com/Zoom/Zoommovie.html (other videos).
And it's Friday! (Late Friday, and I keep forgetting to do this earlier, but here:)
1. The brownies had an extra secret ingredient; it was illegal!
2. I feel a nice breeze through my window.
3. Right now, I need nothing more than I have.
4. To watch Lost with Holly is where I went Thursday night; it was not so far to go!
5. Why does toe-stubbing hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the connectedness of everything.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the hot tub, tomorrow my plans include sewing and Sunday, I want to cook!