1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was at the new Range Cafe, which is the old Carrow's. I had squash soup. Holly was there, and Marty, and Brett.
2. Dishonesty is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon makes our trees look beautiful when it peeks through.
4. "Red or green?" is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it's best to assume the other people are using their full brainpower.
6. Juno is the best movie I've seen
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include going to Jasmine's party and Sunday, I want to rearrange furniture!