1. If I was to walk into your life, wouldn't you want to correct my grammar? [If I were to...]
2. Catch a bright star and place it
3. And you can send me to heaven, but you'll go to hell. (I want to hear that song, if I guessed right.)
4. I wish I could play cards without counting, but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck watching the trainwreck that's your life.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's a shellfish dish. (Sing that three times fast.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include nothing whatsoever (though I'm sure something interesting will present itself) and Sunday, I want to make sure things are in place for a Monday morning talk-show interview on the Relaxed Homeschooler podcast.